This colorful lower level condo along the Rio Hondo River has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is completely updated. With a split-king in one bedroom and a queen in the other, this unit is the perfect choice for two couples or a family. The spacious living room has a queen sized sleeper sofa, a wood stove insert, 40â€³ TV with DishTV HD programming, and an upscaling DVD player. The master bedroom also has a TV and a washer/dryer. The dining area seats 8 and looks out over the deck with gas grill and the Rio Hondo River.
1. The week before Christmas typically has a 4 night minimum, the week between Christmas and New Year’s requires a 7 night minimum stay and Spring Break has a 6 night minimum stay requirement. While the website may not reject a reservation for less than that number of days, we may have to. Please call the office to discuss other, shorter stays that may be available during those time periods.
2. Stays less than 3 nights require an additional cleaning fee.
3. A dog has been in this condo with the owners.
|High Speed Internet||Yes|
|Washer and Dryer||Yes|
|Early Bird Season||11/22/17 - 12/14/17||$250.00|
|HOLIDAY DATES - Christmas and Spring Break||12/26/17 - 1/4/18 (Christmas), 3/9/18 - 3/24/18 (Sp Break)||$630.00|
|Winter Regular||12/15/17 - 12/25/17, 1/5/18 - 3/8/18||$425.00|
|Late Season||3/18/18 - 4/15/18||$275.00|
|Spring/Summer/Fall - 2018||4/16/18 - 11/21/18||$150.00|
Daily Lodging Rate Policies
*All rates above do not include taxes.
Look on our "Specials" Page for big discounts for lodging during the final week of the season!!
1. Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than 30 days before your arrival, the cancellation fee is 15%. If you cancel within 30 days of your arrival, you forfeit 100% of the amount of monies already processed unless the condo can be booked for the same exact dates and at the same rate. If we can rent the same condo for the exact dates and at the same rate, you will receive a refund of 85% of the monies already processed. There are no refunds due to weather conditions, late arrivals or early departures. Rio Hondo Condominiums reserves the right to change quoted rates prior to confirmation of reservation. Rates are subject to change without notice. Appropriate cleaning fees will be added to stays of less than 3 nights.
2. Security/Damage/Cleaning Deposit:
We reserve the right to charge the on-file credit card for any damages, additional cleaning, or missing items from the unit that you are renting. The manager or head housekeeper will inspect your unit after your departure. If any damages have occurred, additional cleaning is needed, or items are reported missing, you will be charged according to the actual damages, cleaning cost and cost to replace or repair such items. We will charge your credit card that is on file from your reservation. If two or more credit cards were used to pay for the unit, we will charge the first credit card used for a deposit. If the unit was paid for by check, credit card information will be required at the time of booking to cover for any damages or missing items. This card will be run to verify it is in good standing and an impression will be made manually and the cardholders signature will be obtained.
Should the owner have to sue for damages, the guest will be responsible for all court costs, damages and attorney fees.
We will contact you before processing any charges.
_____________ (Please initial after reading security deposit info)
3. No Pets/ No Smoking Policy: These units have been rented to you with the understanding there are to be no pets or no smoking on the premises. Should these violations occur, your party will be required to immediately vacate the premises without refund and the full security deposit shall be forfeited.
4. Keys: Please come to the Rio Hondo office to register and get keys. If arriving after office hours, you will find an envelope with your name on it, keys inside, and a map locating your unit. You are required to check-in and register with us the next morning at which point you can ask for more sets of keys. There is a $25 per key for any keys not returned.
5. Check-in time is 4p.m. Check-out time is 10:00a.m.: These times are strictly enforced to ensure that we can fully prepare the unit for the next guest. All luggages must be removed from the unit at the time of check-out. We appreciate your cooperation with this matter. Early check-ins and late check-outs in all cases require prior approval.
6. Housekeeping:When staying 7 nights or more, at the time of check-in, you can schedule a day for when you would like your mid-week cleaning. This service is free of charge for those staying 7 nights or more. Housekeepers do not wash dishes. Service includes one sheet change, fresh towels, clean bathrooms, and trash removal.
All of our kitchens are fully equipped for cooking and cleaning, please leave them in the same condition as you found them. There is a $100 fee for any unwashed dishes left in the unit at the time of departure.
Additional housekeeping services are available for a per hour rate by contracting in advance. Towels can be exchanged at any time by contacting the office.
7. Number of Guests: This unit has been rented to you with a maximum number of persons so you can safely enjoy your vacation. Should you increase the number of persons (including children) to more than what your contract stipulates, you will be in violation of this contract. You will be asked to immediately vacate the property with no refund and the full security deposit will be forfeited. If a large party gathers without prior disclosure to the management, the full security deposit shall be forfeited and the party will immediately terminate.
8. Departure Instruction: The condo must be returned to its original condition, with the exception of linens and towels. All kitchen garbage must be bagged. Load and start the dishwasher. All dishes must be washed or in the running dishwasher at the time of departure. Return all moved furniture and decorative items to their original locations. Turn off all appliances and lights. Close and lock all windows and patio door. Please lock the unit upon departure and return the key to the office or the key drop located on the door opposite the glass office door. Early check-ins and late check-outs in all cases require prior approval.
9. Waiver of Liability: This property is privately owned and cared for. I understand the risks of the hot tub/ sauna use, and recognize that for some people, adverse reactions can occur, including but not limited to skin rash. Rio Hondo Condos, the owners or their Agents, and employees will not be held liable or responsible for personal injury, accidents, loss of life, valuable or personal property due to fire, theft, neglect, power outages or any catastrophe or natural disaster which may occur at the above named property during the above stated time period. If this property becomes unavailable, due to unforeseen circumstances, I understand that Rio Hondo Condominiums will do all that is possible to move my party to an equal or upgraded option.
10. Directions: Directions to Taos from the North/Colorado Denver to Walsenburg 1-25 South; Right on Hwy. 160 at Walsenburg. Walsenburg to Ft. Garland Left on Hwy. 159 in Fort Garland Ft. Garland to Taos Hwy. 159 becomes NM 522 and the US 64.
Directions to Taos from the Albuquerque Airport Albuquerque to Santa Fe: I-25 North to exit 276B which is Route 599 (40 minutes). Santa Fe to Espanola: Hwy. 285 to Espanola, continue on Highway # 68 (Do not take 84/285). Espanola to Taos: Rt. 68 (Turns into US 64 in Taos).
Taos to Taos Ski Valley (from the South): Continue on Rt. 64 N; turn right onto Hwy. 150 (pass the Conoco gas station on left) also known as the Ski Valley road. Drive 15 miles on Hwy. 150, through a small town of Arroyo Seco, and a small village of Amizette (about a mile from Rio Hondo Condos). When you reach the top of the hill at TSV, go down and pass 3 parking lots on the right, and take the 4th right, Firehouse Rd. You will see a large sign with names of businessesâ€¦Children's Center, Kandahar and Rio Hondo Condos. Rio Hondo Condos is the first business on the right across from the Children's Center. The office is on the left, a glass door. If checking in late, find an envelope with your name on it on the corkboard across from the office door. Please call us to finalize your plans.
11. Shopping: Groceries markets: Albertson's and Smith's Supermarkets are on the main road and Cid's Health Food Store in also on the main road past the Pueblo entrance on right. Alcohol is sold in grocery stores. A small mini mart called Bumps is located in Taos Ski Valley and has very limited supplies.
Also gas up while in town; there are no gas stations or grocery stores in Taos Ski Valley.
12. Hot Tub/Dry Sauna: The hot tub and dry sauna are open 2-9pm daily. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children must be potty trained, no diapers allowed. There is a restroom available from the hot tub through the main lobby. The hot tub/dry sauna are sensitive health related amenities. It is necessary from time to time that maintenance is required, resulting in the closure of the hot tub. There will be no refunds due to the closure of the hot tub.
13. DISH Satellite TV/Wireless Internet: These services are provided in each condo at no cost to the guest. You can find the sign-on info in the guest book in each condo. There will be no refunds if these services are inoperable due any unforeseen reason such as weather, maintenance, or technical difficulties.
14. Individual Property Disclosure: Each Owner furnishes their property as they desire. No guarantees can be made to the guest about expectations of quality of furnishings. We will make every reasonable effort to have any malfunctioning appliances (dishwashers, televisions, etc.) repaired during the stay, but no refunds for inoperative appliances will be offered or expected.